Friday 27 February 2015

The Future's so bright...

Well hello there lads and ladies, I hope you're doing well.

This is not so ranty, this is a little heads up as to what is going to be happening with this blog.

As you probably already know by now. It's mainly a place for my general ramblings and rantings on everything that bugs or irritates me. That's not all that this blog will contain, I gots to keep it fresh, you get me, homie?

As a big fan of Formula 1, when the season officially starts I'll be reviewing each of the races, whatever controvesies that may appear (Cough, cough, Mercedes) and generally having a jolly old ramble about stuff.


I'll also be doing the same sort of thing with Formula E. However because the rounds are so far apart you'll have completely forgotten I was going to write about it. 

Other than that, for now at least, it's F1, FE and general ranty rants. 

This is rather short compared to normal, so that's a nice change for you.

Cheerio,

Stevie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment